Friday 23 July 2010

Welcome

right, i don't know how long this will last if it does then all is well!
i am completely useless at doing these things, i've tried before and failed miserably.

I created this to share my views, my moods, experience etc i wanted to show you a bit of my life, perhaps some things you didn't know about me....

Living life the way i do brings me a lot of quandarys and i would like to share them and get other peoples views.

I think way too much about stuf, so perhaps writing it down will help clear my judgement of situations.

I would like it if you could email me questions, things you would like my view on. I will be brutally honest and give you a answer, wheather you like it or not....well that's up to you!

So yeah, bookmark and come and read sometime, i promise i'll try to make it interesting and a new viewpoint on mental illness and the life that surrounds such a disturbing person lol

much love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment