Tuesday 31 August 2010

a present friend...

Right, think it's time i spoke about a friendship i hold dear now, in this present moment.

Xander.
We met in Penrith at a party being held by a mutual friend. We didn't talk much but swapped numbers. We met a week or so after the party at his house, it was a bit odd cause Dale is chronically shy, as am i when meeting people for the first time not leathered! lol
Our first session was with mutual friend and we shared some white, smoked a bit and generally got on really well. More meetings incurred and we became good friends.
We then invited him up for a session and my god, we talked and talked till we were hoarse! We was up from about 7pm till about midday the next day! Jo said it was like verbal tennis but at high speed lol I fell in love a bit with Xander that night. I won't lie about it, i love Xander for everything he is and will be.
We hang about a lot with each other, sharing experiences some of them mind blowing! I see him as my best buddy, i would trust him with my life, it might be a bit shaky hehe but he would hold out for me! If i need cheering up, bringing out of my hole then he is there, always to pick me up and bring a smile to my face.
Recently, there was a test of friendship really, a lot of nonsense about nonsense and friends were lost, hopefully not forever but for now we are better apart.
Xander met Maya. This was really against my wishes and was a little bit suspicious about Xander's actions. Maya btw is 16, Xander is 27. My gripe with the whole thing is that she was too young, immature and going ot be a massive problem. I met her and didn't like her, sorry Maya, i love you to pieces now though!
She was going ot get Xander into a lot of trouble i felt, her previous was she drew a knife on someone. Not good.
Then it became apparent that she was not liked by members of Xander's house. Admittedly I slagged Maya off a bit to start with, she wasn't really pulling her weight and i felt she was taking the piss a bit. Thing is she is a kid in a grown up's world, it's hard and she needed help.
They started to come to ours every weekend and she soon calmed down, took interest in cooking and cleaning and well it all started there!
She got a job, started looking after Xander a bit better and i was happy, i could trust her.
Xander is a very special person, someone who i consider to be a soul mate, a kindred spirit. I don't want to fuck Xander lol it is purely a platonic friendship with a lot of love going on.
I want Xander ot have the best life he can, he deserves it.
His other housemate moved out recently and the house is all X's and Maya's. We have turned that place around! it is sparkling and organised. It also seems Xander is taking pride in his home and that my friend makes me hugely happy.
When i first met Xander he was obviously depressed massively and lacked lustre a bit. Today there is a man who has a beautiful girlfriend, a lovely home and at least 2 friends (dale & i) who will stand by him every step of the way. I will catch his fall and soften the blow for his ego! lol
There are still things to do, still little goals before Xander will have fully fledged and be one of mine mwahahaha!!
There is no two ways about it,  Xander is made entirely of WIN!!!
I've shared as much as i can in the year we've known each other, we know all we need to know really, i think. I can turn to X and be comforted, i hope he feels that way about me too.
A true soul mate, a man after my own heart. Passionate, crazy and most of all now, happy.
I made a change to my life 6 months ago, to become more compassionate and to give without receiving, Xander has been on the receiving end of most of it. I want to give him everything i have and i don't want anything back.
I love you mate, like properly and i really hope we will never not be friends. I will stand by you forever, never faulting and being strong for you.
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment