Monday 9 August 2010

Sleeping Beauty.....

Sleep. Good solid sleeping. I miss it.

For about 2 years now i've not slept properly unaided. It's ridiculous, i can sleep for ages but rarely feel like i have slept well. Feeling grotty constantly is making me sad and grumpy. Who wants to feel like that?

For 2 years ive switched from so many different meds for my sleep its quite remarkable. I've stopped taking anything opiate based or benzo's in general tbh. I now take zopiclone it seems to do the trick but its highly addictive so can only have it in 2 week batches, so 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Thing is my doctor is away for at least another week and i've had none for about 2 weeks and my sleep has been going down hill rapidly recently.
I also suffer from night terrors and sleepwalking. I have been known to walk from my bedroom, opening the door, going into dale's room and royally going hell for leather punching him! i have slept ate a couple of times too, going downstairs to make something and leaving the kitchen a state.
My nightmares are frequent. I've had a recurring one since a child where i am chased into my house (mum's) by a massive herd of cows, all mooing and kicking up dust....its bloody horrible. I also dream about Dale cheating on me, this is an anxiety dream, i know he would never o that but i feel so angry i often take it out on him when im awake :( The most recent dream was of Nick Cave chasing me down and playing with my mind before he tries to suffocate me.....yeah that's wierd!

It's difficult to explain what's wrong with me properly, i sleep yeah but do i sleep well? I don't think so.
Here is a couple of pictures of recent sleep positions dale has caught me in......

No comments:

Post a Comment