Monday 9 August 2010

tell me what's your flavour? ooohhh

This is a message i received today and my replies, i just thought that it explained something important to me and said it so well. This is my view and don't push onto others but will happily talk about it with people.

Message i received: I only put that so you would know what I was talking about. I have the same belief system(with a side of chaotic to it) but is there a name for that or that YOUR beliefs.? 

My reply:
i think the best belief system is love. love yourself and others and be compassionate and kind, if you can't give a situation positivity then stay out of it etc.
Telling someone you love them, whether it be your mum or a friend should hold something dear to them, even if on a subconscious level. love perpetuates itself among us, so just keep on giving.

i am very sceptical about special powers, spells and such stuff. I think that yes by doing these things it does do something, but i think its more of a subconscious thing within ourselves. If say my friend is having difficulties in life and i do a spell for her or a herb pillow or something, its prolly not the spell doing anything but its my love and care that are really healing the situation and the fact positivity breeds very quickly and she is finding her life more enjoyable.

I do think there is something in planetary alignments and stuff. i am a huge geek and i look at things very analytically and with scientific mind, its taken me a while to open my mind up and find solutions that are not carved out in stone.
of course some of it is nonsense and that's for you to make your mind up in regards too.
I read a lot of religious texts and books mainly on eastern religion and i find it to hold more water and more relative to my life. religions such as Hindu or Buddhist have moved with the people, adapting to suit all lives. unlike Christianity or Islam who are stuck by some archaic rules. Also i find western religion to be very fixed and almost focussed on what i have done and to be punished than taking in my experience and coming out a better person. Hinduism especially is about celebration of life and teaches us how to relate to our experiences in the best way.
Old vedic literature can be related very easily to today, it hasn't aged one bit. where as the bible has aged in its time and has become very obsolete.

i think the best thing is to focus on being happy and making sure everyone who contacts you from this point will leave my company that little bit more happy.

Also the biggest change I've made personally was that to be completely compassionate, to serve others where i can. Even if it means it will cost me, whether it is time or money, i will help anyone where i can now, regardless of the outcome.
Gaining satisfaction from doing a good deed is far superior to that the outcome is favourable to me, that satisfaction is material and manipulative.

lots of light and blessings to you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment