Sunday 15 August 2010

Mother's on drugs....

Good job someone else's life fell apart at the same time as mine! Its been really handy having them here distracting me from the shit that is going on in my head at the min.

Thing is my coping mechanism is now weed, so i am really stoned a lot of the time, but i know although not stopping it hurting, it is releiving me somewhat.
I play the mummy role quite well! Maya my adopted daughter lol keeping them 2 in check is all a mother could need! i think right now, i am just being there for them. despite my gripes with the whole situation, i refuse to let my friend down, he needed me so i was there to take the fall. i hope i have helped out, rather than hindered. the other party has made it clear now that i have sided but its not so cut and dry as that in my eyes.
Its ridiculous really.

I want everyone to get on. Taking in waifs and strays has been a common thing for me. i like people to feel better about themselves and to be happy. making people smile.

My love for my friends and family is really feeling strong and my grief must stand aside whilst i aid the people who are in need of comfort.

Really wish i could be a mummy, i might even be good at fostering teenagers. i don't know. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Well yeah, you are making a better mother for me than my own biological mother is, as I discovered today. Thank you very much for all your help, you are the best. Lots of love, Maya xxxx

    ReplyDelete