Thursday 30 September 2010

spazzy head....

I've got a problem....i think dale is trying to drug me......now i know this can't be happening but my mind keeps flicking it on and off....its to be honest a little frustrating and crazy.
My head is on full pelt at the moment..i can't stop thinking. my mind is totally full of stuff, fluff mainly but i dont know what to do.

I've met a girl, She's really nice and ever so sweet. She calls me Queen which is a term i like :) I love ot call her princess, i want ot make her dreams come true. She makes me smile, i want to share things with her. She enjoys the pervy thngs in life too, although i dont think she knows how pervy i really am!
i find a complete affinty with her, shes a little bit crazy like me and she needs closeness like me too.
Now this is not me leaving Dale, she knows that and i know that. I love Dale with all my heart but i need someone to provide the comfort and support i need. I need someone to give me cuddles, buy me little teddies that say 'i love you' i need that romance and well its never really been there with Dale. He knows about her and is happy that ive found someone to have the relationship i need with. its complete seperate and its more of a best friends thing, someone to love and hold.
Scary meeting someone i really get  on with, we like the same stuff, we share music interests, she wants ot know more about my spirituality and just seems to be right. She does come across a bit mental at times, shes got a few baggage problems but i hope with my help she will get ironed out. She will be a lot happier once she's removed this excess she has. I've not even actually met her yet lol 13th is the big day lol see where it goes eh?

I am completely frazzled with my head at the moment, i'm the happiest i've been in a long while. I am just utterly bored with everything, ive lost my creative energy, a lull in the storm it seems. It's right shitty when i get like this, i feel useless and that other designers dont get this problem, but then again they are paid and given assignments, something i don't do...it's all stuff i wanted to do not had to do.
My photography is hitting a wall at the moment too, i need new stuff and i need it soon or well im feeling like packing it all in, its an expensive hobby for someone with no money.
Everything to do with my creativeness is going ot pot recently :( makes me proper sad.

I don't know what the delusions are, cause i know it cant be happening, does that mean it isn't? or am i just trying to hide my true feelings? I am so confused, these thoughts just pop up out of nowhere no rhyme or reason to them but i become convinced about them. I really do think each side of my brain is working seperately. i've always thought that, since being a kid. Cause i can be deadly certain of something then something else pops up to say thats not true, is that the lingering normal person, am i close to madness?? i don't know but it scares the living shit out of me.
I don't hear voices, just these random thoughts that become reality. things have been happening recently that are unexplainable, i made paper float in the air, i then had a stick which was stuck to my hand like magnets...things are getting proper freaky. Is it something i should talk about, people will just think im daft or mad one of the 2. In all honesty i dont think i am mental you know proper cuckoo but something is going on outside of my power.
So right now im scared of being awake and scared of being asleep, both activities produce different oddness. perfect. not.

2 comments:

  1. The creativity thing I totally get. To be honest, it happens in times of happiness. I get demotivated when I'm completely happy. I thrive on stress. It's crazy, and to be honest, really fucking frustrating, but I've spoken to others about it, and it appears I'm not the only one. It could be that you're slipping into a content patch of demotivation or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. could be.....just feeling a bit lacking at the moment, i feel happy enough just bored at the same time and no creative streak....perhaps a visit to a gallery might help, ill look to see if anything is on at the Baltic.
    might just need a bit of inspiration, not been kinky in ages either lol which doesn't help. i need a pep up for weekend with Maya and then weds with chez and Maya, Jesus of Nazareth! i just wish i could get out of the black little hole of boredom!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete